Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sierra and Tanner's Baby Shower

I know I'm a little behind in posting these, but it is nearly impossible to keep up with such a crazy schedule! I actually have to schedule my free time which I think is crazy. Anyway, this proud mama had fun being spoiled and hanging out with family and everyone so excited about little Tanner Lee! Especially his big brother, Kaiden. :)


Everyone tried to guess how big her belly was with string! Glinda was waay off...




Kellie had the right idea!  

  

Even Kaiden got presents! 


Liam :)






THE best slippers(homemade)!




Liam is not sure about his cousin's beard...



Beautiful baby quilt made my great grandma!

 




The pregger ladies.


So cute! 




Kaiden loves playing with his grandma!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?