Thursday, August 11, 2011

Surfing Brah!

I decided to accompany Thomas and Brady surfing, but this time as an observer (and since the person I normally borrow from was not coming, I decided to avoid spending money on renting equipment). Unfortunately I had forgotten to recharge my camera battery from our camping trip, so these were the best of the shots I captured. I can assure you, viewer, that these two were just warming up and had some more epic wave riding (and wipeouts) after the death of said battery. Also I should mention that sometimes I do post lightly edited photos (mostly sharpened) and I have not touched any of these. Without further ado...

Female Heermann's Gull
Bait ball of fish!!








 








All eyes on Brady


Success!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?